my 21st birthday!

wow ! it's been 21 years of my life..
i hv grown up..
today is my birthday and on the night of dec 4 my friends made an appointment with me to celebrate my birthday ! yoo hoo ! never before i have so many friends celebrating my bday .. yes pity me, but now things have changed! this is the one event that i truly cherish ! from the bottom of my heart!

at first i am not expecting many ppl to be there, some of my university friends hinted that they have something to do and are quite busy.. this i assume as they might not be there.. anyhow many of whom i know turn out for the big nite and my ! am i touched ! A big thnks shout out to all GenGold ppl out there.. love u guys a lot !! your presence is enough more than everything with the multiple language bday songs to the cake eating and the chatting to the lovely cute n cool presents that i received ! to the accidental falling of a portion of the cake to the floor everything is a ok ! the event was really a success thanks to both my roommate Hui Thien and Sou Yip !! THankS !! Love u guys ~~!! and also to chyng eng that came all the way from serdang just for the event !! a big hug for her too !!

the next day i had a date with my old college mates for a movie treat. Resident Evil !! yep.. tthe movie was fun but the best thing is meetin them after havent seeing them for almost a year thou we are still in touch through the phone ..

one thing that realli touched me is that the phone call i received from both my mom and dad ! they remembered and even called me all the way from penang ! i was in the cinema that time and i could'nt talk long but a simple happy birthday wish is enough to feel that i am truly loved by them ! LOVE u pa and ma !

after the movie, we hang out a lil longer and i took a cab back to my rented house. juz b4 that i treat myself to a bday treat of a piece of chocolate donut from Dunkin Donuts ! MidValley has everything 4 me !!

For dinner today, i had KFC(kentucy fried chicken) a treat from again hui thien n sou yip n my housemates.. man! i realli owe them one ! i definetely gonna treat them back ! i promise !

a bit later, a fren studying in sarawak called, she remembered my bday ! truly a great fren ! My best fren adelene called me too.. to wish me ! man ! i am so lucky to hv such good friends ! One even dedicated a song for me in thee radio but i know of it too late ! anyhow ! thnks for the effort ~ kai chun! ming ling thnks for the sms from sabah!

this bday is truly a meaningful event of my life, all my friends whom i cared n loved remembered, and all of them don't fail to remember it i do not expect them to buy me anything but just a simple sms or call is enough ! today this very day i am touched ..with all the love i got... the world is still a good place to live with all ur frens !!

last but not least, i hope too that my bday wish will come true as well and i must say again that this is the best birthday ever !



Comments

Popular Posts