Stressssssed upp.....

University life a year ago is like a breeze, everything seems fine and i could always hang around doin nothing and still do quite ok! how have things changed! Final year of Bachelor of Computer Science(Hons) is no kidding, no more fun time or lazying around anymore. I guess that i kinda freaked out for a moment here... this week is a hell of a week so is this whole month! For the first time of my life i am actually scared, the fear of not making it, not being able to meet my target! damn.. life sucks for that! I have a lot on my mind and yet not much can i do to get things done.. all the ideas come and go.. but only a few of it go according to plan, i wonder y?? something is seriously wrong.. but what? i guess this weekend is the time for me to take it slow and find out the root of this stressed up moments.. well folks.. i'm gonna party ... yea rite! guess what? next week there will be a test coming up on wednesday and an assignment due on friday ! woooo hooo !!! my life is soooooo exiciting that i forgot to enjoy myself! :P .. anywayz.. sory for this edition of my blog..kinda like a problem column more than anything.. well i'm sure to improve and provide u guys with more updates on my "interesting" university life !  
 
:) .. peaCeeeeeeeeee

Comments

Popular Posts