Kicking back n relax

Things have been settling down a bit. Finally i had the opportunity to take my nap, a pretty long one.. with that too, my roommate started to call me a polar bear! as according to her i seem to be taking a nap that is longer than the usual and that i am actually hibernating on my bed!, well u can't blame me.. today in PJ, sect 17 it rained quite heavily and wow ! sooooo soooo.. nice.... to sleep! :P

Indeed to think back a little, i do feel that i am actually hibernating as, b4 i went to sleep i actually, juz finished my lunch ! hahaha.. well.. to come to think of it.. now i felt that i am more of a pig ..

Anywayz.. that's in the afternoon, now i am having my dinner while listening to my usuall collection of songs.. oh how wonderful it is.. Hoobastank - The Reason for now is my favourite song.. dunno y i like it so much, juz a few months ago my personal favourite was Perfect by Simple Plan. ah.. sudden change.. ! well that's me!

gonna finish up my dinner n get on with my assignment, it's a long process to actually complete it but since i make an early headstart, i think i should be able to manage ! alrighty then! buh byee... n cya next time with more of my amazing university life stories ! :P


Comments

Popular Posts