TV Series memories


 
 
Anyone remembered this tv series? I watched it when I was still in my early primary years. Though so, this tv series really gives a lasting impression.. the lady above ( characted name: Ma da..) is the matriach of the family.. was really good in acting.. today after watching some movies on YouTube, i stumbled on some oldies TVB themesong and this recalled my memories on this drama.. The lady above has passed on a very long time ago.. in year 1991.. but a good actor/actresses will always be remembered..
 
I grew up watching cantonese TVB dramas. You could say i'm a TVB fan. From my adolecent years, even until now, I've watch countless TVB dramas. Most of them really has good themesong that is really effective in reminding us that particular series, well maybe not the entire storyline but rather the feeling or how the drama leaves an impression on us, either Happy, Sad or Bad. Anyone agree'ing with me ?
 
Well it's really the same with English drama series as well.. remember the good old Doogie Howser MD, Saved by the bells, Ally McBeal etc? oh ya.. do you still remember Steve Urkel in Family Matter, everytime when he screw up something he will say.. "Did I do that ??"
 
2005 0308 urkel.jpg
 
I wonder if there's a place that I can get hold of every single drama/tv series, where I can get access and have the rights to watch as and when I like? With this era of advance technology I have yet to see a universal movie/tv series database. I dont really mind if I were to be charged on using. I mean that's fair but perhaps there are too many great movies/tv series/ drama out there... it's not really easy to keep all those thousand or even millions of episodes of each by country, genre, language, etc ... 


Comments

Popular Posts