Alexis, The Gardens MidValley

Over the weekend, went shopping and managed to try out Alexis.

Was introduced there through Timothy Tiah's blog. He blogged abt a dessert called pavlova, something which is quite good there.

So, me being the ever inquisitive food fan, went to try it out. At 1st I thought that pavlova is a kind of cheese cake until I searched for it in Wiki.. It is actually a dessert originated from Australia, with crispy crust and marshmallows filling and often topped with nice berries and fruits.

Pavlova is quite a special desert. It's really something I've never had before. The crispy crust when eaten just melts in your mouth just like cotton candy.. while combination of the marshmallows filling plus juicy berries and crispy crust is realli quite a wonder :).


Pavlova, looks like Cheese cake rite?

Alexis is quite a good dining place. I've even tried their pizza. Thin crust, New York style. It's really yummy and lovely!  The one we tried was just a normal tomato based seafood pizza. It has really big prawns though.. and for the 1st time ever.. I enjoyed pizza with Tabasco sauce.. the normal pizza in Malaysia just doesn't go well with Tabasco.. No idea why. Typing about it now just makes me hungry again ! LOL


I love this pizza !!

Alexis! Truly a yummy experience!


P.S : Good things always comes with a price.. :P the total bill came to a whopping 100 bucks with 2 drinks, a pizza, pavlova, and a tiramisu(no pics cos too full had to take-away) ~ LOL.

Comments

Popular Posts