Relaxing Sunday

After a fun but tiring outing to Klang yesterday, today being Sunday is spent at home lazying around taking naps.

I woke up rather early this morning as I was awaken by the noise outside my room. It was actually my housemate doing some preparations for lunch. She was trying to boil some soup. It was 8.15am.

As I went out to take a leak, my housemate approached me to ask whether am I interested to join them for lunch and dinner, that time, being lazy and hence got nothing much on plan, i agreed to join. After that I continued my sleep and only woke up around 11.30am later :P.

Abt 12 ++ or so, lunch was served. Grabbed lunch and tune in to some dramas. After lunch, spent some time surfing the net then laze down on my bed for some rest, but didnt manage to catch any winks.

A fren then called up to pick up their EA forms which I have collected on their behalf last thursday. We spent some time chatting and having some desert @ KTZ SS2 before going home.

As I reached home, the skies began to darken, signs of a thunderstorm coming. It's been like tat since last week, bright, hot and sunny sunshine in the morning, heavy showers in the evening. Being that too, I'm rather tired, and soon retired to some nap. The rain then came down.

I woke up abt 6pm or so.. my housemate was preparing dinner already..the rain was still pouring.. and for a moment there i'm so glad i've agreed for dinner.. Dinner was served @ abt 7pm. Lovely... just lovely.

Here's some pics of our simple dinner. Some rice & vege plus soup. Yummy. Simple dining on a rainy day.


~~ Looks really nice on Macro mode ~~ love my camera lots! :P




Comments

Popular Posts