2 states, 2 countries, and a day spent in da airport

Hey! Long time no blog eh.. yah .. i notice that too :P

Peeps.. i'm now in KLIA, Kuala Lumpur International airport's McD outlet.. waiting for the KLM counters to open for me to check-in for my KL to Jakarta flight.... I have been here since 1 hr and 1/2 ago... tis morning at 10.45 took a flight direct from Pg to KLIA. Took MAS so that i can get straight to KLIA for my next flight to Jakarta... I 'm actually enjoying my flight with MAS becos they are so god damn punctual.. I'm a person that dont like anything to be late ... Thou today i felt like complaining a bit.. the pilot dont seem to be steady today.. the flight had torbulance that at one point some ppl actually scream... the plane dropped down.. but it's only for a while thou it is a shock..



Da Ticket


Anyhow this morning once again I'm glad that i took MAS because... look at this... ppl queuing up a long queue to board air asia... while ppl on MAS just relaxingly ... sit there.... hahaa tat's the difference ! Somehow i notice .. with the MAS tickets being more affordable nowadays.. Many foreign maids are now taking them as well.. I bet they must be working for some rich ppl that dont mind the 30 bucks difference... If i can afford it.. i'll let my maid take a better plane too :). I bet those maid are those that are sent to work in pg and now they are goin back to Indonesia.. on a transferring flight just like I am.. perhaps also on KLM.. the one back to Jakarta (cheaper version of MAS). Mas is more expensive... but hey.. since the boss can put them on MAS to KL, maybe they too put them on MAS to Jakarta or what ever city of Indonesia huh? My.... better than me... maid also sit a better plane than me... haahha.... :)



Relaxed MAS passengers



Air Asia passengers queuing up



Here's some photos i took at the Penang Airport. I like the pictures of turtles and fishes on the ceilings.. nice feeling.. it's like looking at a big aquarium. Had a snapshot of the plane n air asia too :)

Hiya Mate !

AA Vs MAS


When i reached KLIA, i saw a replica of a malay house made of chocolate.. just cant resist taking a photo of it using my new phone :).





Do you know ? That i've just only found out that my phone camera have a lot of camera settings that can make my picture look better.. thou even 1.3 mega pixel?? haha I will sure post more and take more pictures in the future... :)


Any how i think i better pack up n go.. goin to check in.. Hopefully i can find a starbucks somewhere... Adelene just gave me a coupon of a free drink from Starbucks yesterday... i wana get it.. hehehe.. dun waste it.. today is the last day...

Oh ya.. before i forgot.. finally I tasted mcFlurry Oreo... haha never taste it before u see.. until i went to jakarta only i lobe mcflurry.. but they dont sell Mcflurry Oreo there soo.. i wana try it out n here it is............ :)

Oreo


2nd league..... waiting area in KLIA - KL to Jakarta


Free Starbucks..... Caramel Macchiato .. Must not mix em before u drink.. put ur straw real deep.. suck the milk.. pluss the coffee out... yummy.. if u stir b4 u drink.. it'll be a latte already!!! :P Advice from a former Starbucks Barrista........ :)


Another shot of da ticket.. looks the same.. issued by MAS but it's KLM's..


Tat's all for this round......... ptyl.... (modified version of ttyl .. post to ya later.. :P)

Comments

Popular Posts