jakarta happenings.......

another writing...
at this moment i am still in office well more specificly at a bank, basically just surfing the net chatting, reading blogs and wasting time.. you see i can go back to my service apartment 2 hours ago but i chose not to... due to a sad fact that my peers have all RETURNED to malaysia...actually i am suppose to join them too TODAY but.. due to my driving license and Application Training from my Company I had to extend my stay here in the town of Jakarta...... booo hoooo..... staying in office provide me with internet access.. n 2 of my housemates has gone back to malaysia !!

as mentioned above... which left only me and another housemate... me n her dont really have much in common ......... so i opt to stay in office hoping to kill some time and the main point the internet access !!! hahahhaa.. or else u wont see me again cos i'll be killed by boredom.......
This really sucks as this week would be a great time for gathering bcos, 3 of my ex-team members is goin back together at the same time.. in a project usually ppl from the same team are usually not alowwed to do so... cos who would be supporting the system ??

Anyhow... i am here.. bored...In other news, Goat will be goin to Germany, making his way to Holland for biz trip.. something he is dying to do for a long long time.. he will be leaving tomorrow.. according to him, Malaysian time 12pm = 6am German time... OIC..... Hope that he would have a great time working there... and would be missing my birthday BIG time !!!! .... he would be there for a month n will return during christmas.. but ... I would again.... sadly be here..... n again !!! my peers would be in Malaysia....... what a life... christmas time... in a foreign country.... pooor pooor pooor meeeee !!!

Share some news with u...Last weekend me and my peers went clubbing at a club named club36, that would be my 1st time goin to such places... kindda exciting and all.. the music.. it was great and we went with a great group too that could have fun... we danced quite a lot too... enjoying and be crazy to the max.... we end up going back to our service apartment only at 4.30am .... by the time we bathe etc.. it was alredy morning.. n if in malaysia almost 6am alredy !!! N 3 hours after that at 10am on a Sunday we need to get out butt to the office for more work as last weekend there is some changes to our pgm that needs to be solved by the weekend before monday !!! Awesome timing !!!

We planned to go there again.... but not so soon.... it's really tiring.. with the music n the craziness and the alcohol... "Johnnie Walker + Coke".. truly a good experience... i think i am hooked ! hahaha.... i wish to have a look on KL's and PG's environment..... duno how... would try it when i got the chance...... i think i'll stop now.. tis is an exceptionally long post !!! btw folks.. my bday is coming soooon.... i wonder how it would be......???? will post abt if i got the chance... i am getting old.... 23 liao(dec)....... then 24 the next month(2007) ! NOT FAIR !!!!!!!

:) byez.......... n nitez

Comments

Popular Posts