friday oct 1st

hmm .. it's been a long time since i wrote anything to this blog... exams and stuff ...
i've always got lot's to share but never got the time...

it's now my semester break.., i am suppose to have 3 months break but i've got to get back to KL to do final year project thesis and take a subject that i have missed this semester...

currently i am now in my hometown.. the ever food heavan, Penang, you want good food and cheap ? just come and visit penang and mind u, i guarantee that after stayin here even for a few days you will surely gain a pound or two.. so for those dieters... i dun think penang is the right choice.. hahaha kiddin, besides food, Penang is also famous for it's sandy beaches yep.. a holiday getaway.. love my PENANG !! :)

tis few days i juz laze around the net adding friends to my friendster list, i am realli amazed with some people with almost 100 to 200 ppl in their list.. wow.. they got so many friends, it then keep me thinking i am damn introvert ! i must not! i need to set out and meet more people, see more things and looking back.. my choice of going to KL for my studies proved useful afterall.. now i have frens all over malaysia.. um not quite yet, hehe .. but i now got frens from johor, perak, quite cool also la.. :)

oh ya ! i went to get a haircut a few days ago, it cost around 18 malaysian ringgit but i felt that it's kinda worth it.. i like my hair very much !! i guess that my bad hair days will certainly be over !! hahaahha new look... i am realli happi and realli can't wait to show it to my frens when i get back to KL :P

my 3 months break is still a long one to go but my 3 weeks of break in my hometown will soon be over, had to head back next saturday and the agony begins again, the tiring bus ride to KL and the pain of leaving home, missing my parents again.. how i wish penang and kl is juz a 1 hour drive but that's impossible ! anyway life must go on .....

perhaps i could check back in here later in a day or two perhaps to keep u guys updated with my current state of affairs hahaha...
this is jane signing off .. ciaoz !

Comments

Popular Posts